Monday, November 18, 2013

(ID) Blog Private Policy Project

What has been going on in my school life you may wonder? Just kidding I know none of you care but I'm still going to talk about what I have been working on in school! (:

 Lately like for the past two weeks my group and I have been working on a big history project about public policies   And other stuff, we had to choose a topic to find policies about it and a lot of other things. The topic we chose was a common one, School Bulling and school Cyber Bulling. Have you ever been bullied in or out of school before? Pretty much every single child has been bullied once in their life I know I have!

 In our project we had to come up with our own public policy that we think would solve or lower the possibility of bullying, our policy that we came up with stated that "Students who engage in certain acts of bulling maybe be suspended, receive numerous detentions or expelled from the school or school district." We thought this would be a good policy because it addresses to all students what the consequences are if they are caught bulling on school canvas. In this project we also had to state what we are discussing what groups would support our policy, which ones would oppose our policy and other similar alternant policies on our same topic.

 In my opinion this project was pretty difficult because of a few reasons, one there we a lot of numerous questions which needed a lot of time and thinking put into them to be answered correctly along which searching for good examples and etc. Another difficulty was that a good amount of the time my parents weren't there or didn't even put time and thought into their answers so I had to redo their questions. If I could do this project again i would probably see If I could do it with my friends that I trust their answers with or if I couldn't do that I would rather just do the whole project on my own. I think that this was a good project to do though because of how much research is put into it.

That’s the biggest school related thing going on in my school life now and that’s all!

Pictures of the PowerPoint.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment