Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Drawing (FC)


Hey! Are you artist or do you enjoy drawing? well I know I do today I'm going to be talking about the art I draw, the kind of art I enjoy to draw is called anime it’s a Japanese style of drawings which is one of the reasons why I like this kind of art. Since I am American I don't think I am all that good at drawing it but some people (my friends) say I am good at it! I had to teach my self how to draw by like watching certain anime shows and looking at manga's to get an idea. I have created my own kind of style of anime to draw because there are different styles depending on how you draw it, when drawing a character a big part of the character is their eyes the eyes are very complicated and take a lot of detail to make in my opinion they eyes are one of the most important parts!

One day I hope to be a professional anime artist and maybe even do something with my work. But to do that it means I have to practice really hard which means poses, expressions, shading, clothes, hands and feet and that means surpass my really good friend! That might never happen she’s so good, but that’s okay because then she can teach me how to draw even better!


You see right  now I am working on this piece that I started on Monday and I am going to try to put a lot of time into it to make it really good afterwards I'm hoping I'll be able to frame it and everything! The picture is of a guy I created and it's from shoulder/chest up I think, so far it looks pretty good. I'm hoping this will turn out really well because it's one of the first drawings I have wanted to frame in a while and hang up in my room!

 Well that's all for now from you average art lover x).
 
 
here's some finished/unfinished drawings of mine.


 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you could draw like that! You have an amazing Talent!

    ReplyDelete