Thursday, October 24, 2013

(Passion Blog) Listening To Music While I Draw



Do you have a passion? Of course you do everyone does whether its drawing, taking picture, cooking, playing video games or more!  My passion is drawing but since I can’t talk about that my other passion is listening to music while I draw. The kind of music I enjoy listening to while I am drawing is Vocaloid songs or j-pop/k-pop songs. Vocaloid is a computer remixing and voice editing program, in which one is supplied with different voice actors. One shall proceed to type the melody and lyric of a song, and upon pressing play, hear that character sing the chosen song. There are many different Vocaloids. In each or most Vocaloid song it tells a story and some creators create a music video of the story.


 I think listing to music while drawing, is a good thing to do because the song that’s playing helps me draw the picture, like if it’s a sad song a sad picture or a fun song a silly picture. To me listening to music also keeps the room not quiet when I'm trying to concentrate but not annoying when I'm try to concentrate it kind of keeps me company. The reason I like to listen to Vocaloid songs or J-pop/K-pop songs when I draw is because it reminds me of the style of drawings I like to draw which if you have read my former blog you would know that I like to draw anime like style of drawings. Listening to music when I draw is a good way for me t think of something good to draw. Did I mention Vocaloid is anime character singers so it’s also another way at looking at anime besides reading and watching it I guess? J Listing to music is a must do for me when I draw and even when I don’t!



Exo one of my favorite Korean boy bands--->
<-- (Len and Rin Kagamine Vocaloid singers)  




No comments:

Post a Comment